Genuine Transdermal Delivery Endoderma™ Technology Microstructure Patch
The most advanced Triple Patent-Pending Dissolving Microneedle Patch System in the world
Our Patent-Pending Microneedle design delivers over 82% of CLHA painlessly into the skin vs. only 10-30% with less well-designed microneedles.
Our CLHA lasts as much as 4x longer than plain hyaluronic acid patches. Ours are resistant to hyaluronidase enzyme degeneration.
State of Art automated 2D and 3D testing of all needles assures only perfect microneedle patches without flaws and breaks are sold.
Kai Derm Patch uses Endoderma™ technology with the world’s first needle-shaped microstructure that delivers patented cross-linked hyaluronic acid and active ingredients to the epidermis for a delivery rate of over 80%. This means that the effect of hyaluronic filler injections is mimicked, and the skin is nourished from the inside out without any pain.
Our microneedle technology delivers over 82% of cross-linked hyaluronic acid in comparison to 10-30% from other microneedle designs and lasts 4 times longer than traditional hyaluronic acid patches. The results last up to 7 days within the skin after application thanks to the superior permeability and patented technology.
In Clinical Trials, the results of the Kai Derm Hyaluronic Acid Micro Dissolving Patches show a significant improvement in fine lines and wrinkles as well as improved water content in the skin. Users also noticed a significant reduction in expression lines and wrinkles in the nasolabial (laugh lines) for up to 6 day and in the lateral periorbital area (crow’s feet) for up to 3 days.
The Kai Derm Hyaluronic Micro Dissolving Dark Circle Patches showed an improvement in skin brightness, and pigmentation thanks to the melanin reduction technology. The evaluation of the improvement of wrinkles and texture also showed significant improvements in clinical trials.
What is Hayluronic Acid (HA)?
Hyaluronic Acid is a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. The HA within our bodies holds a thousand times its weight in water to not only retain all that moisture in our skin and joints, but also prevent all that moisture from evaporating into the air. Our Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid is different, as it is less degradable, has a high bioavailability and is longer lasting than traditional HA.
Clinical studies on our patches
Significant improvements after just two weeks of using the Dark Circle Eye Patch
- EYE SHADOWS: The evaluation of the skin brightness with the spectrophotometer and the facial skin photography system VISIA-CA shows that the brightness of the skin was significantly increased.
- PIGMENTATION: The evaluation of melanin reduction with ANTERA 3D shows that pigmentation was significantly reduced.
- EYE PACKS: The evaluation of the improvement in skin volume under the eyes with ANTERA 3D showed that the volume of the skin in that area was significantly reduced.
- WRINKLES: The evaluation of the improvement of wrinkles under the eyes using ANTERA 3D shows that the wrinkles were significantly reduced.
- TEXTURE: The evaluation of the skin texture under the eyes with ANTERA 3D showed that the roughness of the skin was significantly reduced.
Clinical study on 20 female adults over 35 years of age at the KDRI Asan Hospital in South Korea. Test period of 8 weeks with patches used twice a week. Assessment of the improvement in dark circles under the eyes, skin texture, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
Clinically proven from the 1st application:
- The water content of the skin is improved
- The appearance of the wrinkles is significantly enhanced
- The skin moisture is increased and a reduction in expression lines and wrinkles in the nasolabial are (laugh lines) is detected for up to 6 days, in the lateral periorbital area (crow’s feet) for up to 3 days.
Clinical study with HA + CLHA patches on 20 subjects aged 30-60 years in the KDRI Asan Hospital, South Korea.
- The global photo damage score of the skin is significantly improved after just 2 applications
- The moisture content in the skin is significantly improved
- Targeted wrinkles on the forehead, nasolabial folds and crow’s feet are significantly reduced
Clinical study with the AHP-8 patch, carried out at CHA Budang MEDICAL CENTER & CHA University School of Medicine Korea, 25 female participants, tested for 5 weeks, weekly use.
- The skin appears fuller, the epidermal thickness is increased
- Improvement of the procollagen content of the skin
- The appearance of new wrinkles is naturally inhibited
Clinical study with HA + CLHA Patch at the Seoul National University Medical Center South Korea. Evaluation done by dermatologists. Results after 6 weeks, weekly use.